Finishing School – VFX
Are you interested in becoming a Roto Prep artist for the film industry?
Look no further than the Roto-Prep Course with Technicolor Creative Studios! Our course is designed to prepare you for an industry-level career as a Roto-Prep artist in visual effects.
What You'll Learn
- Learn the fundamentals of rotoscoping and how to use specialist VFX software to effectively prepare plates for production.
- Practice complex rotoscoping techniques and green screen keying to build a VFX shot from scratch for your portfolio.
- Develop a strong attention to detail and creative skills required for the VFX industry.
Why Choose ROTO-PREP?
- Our Roto-Prep course is an 11-module program with several hours of informative learning content provided by quality VFX schools partnered with TCS.
- The Program is successfully fostering new talent and preparing young creatives for roles at world-class VFX and animation facilities, including MPC, The Mill, Mikros Animation, and Technicolor Games.
- You can be confident that you are receiving the best training available and upon completion you will be ready to take on an industry-level career in visual effects. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from the best in the business.