Transform Your Ideas into Animated Reality
If you are someone who is fascinated by the intersection of technology and art, then you are in for a real treat.
But it's not just about learning new skills. Our Rotomation course is designed to help you unleash your creativity and bring your vision to life. You will get personalized feedback from our experienced instructors, who will guide you every step of the way and help you develop your own unique style.
So if you are ready to dive headfirst into the world of visual effects, come to join us and discover the endless possibilities of Rotomation. Creating your own animated short film or adding some flair to your video projects, our course will help you turn your vision into a reality.
- You will learn the process of tracing over live-action footage to create accurate and realistic visuals, including keyframe manipulation, layers, and masks to create seamless visuals.
- Tracking movement within live-action footage and applying that motion to your visuals. This includes understanding how to use 3D camera tracking to create realistic camera movements.
- Merge different elements together to create final visuals. Blending modes, layer masks, and alpha channels create seamless composites.
- Timing, spacing, anticipation, and learning how to create natural-looking, fluid and believable movements.
- Opportunity to collaborate with other students and professionals to create unique and innovative visual effects. Working with a team to develop a concept, storyboard, and final product.
- Learning Adobe After Effects and Nuke to create professional-grade visuals and use various tools and effects to create unique and engaging visuals.
Why specialize in Rotomation?
Rotomation is a specialized field that involves the use of techniques to create lifelike movements for characters or objects.
The demand for skilled rotomation artists is on the rise. As more and more industries such as film, television, advertising, and video game production rely on rotomation to create compelling content, the demand for professionals with expertise in rotomation has never been higher.
The demand for skilled rotomation artists has led to high salaries in the industry. The average salary for a rotomation artist is 85K per month, with some professionals earning up to 1.5L per month
Rotomation is a specialized field that requires a unique set of skills and knowledge. By specializing in rotomation, you can differentiate yourself from other animators and increase your chances of landing high-paying jobs.
Rotomation offers a variety of career opportunities, including working in film, television, advertising, and video game production. As a rotomation artist, you could work for major studios or as a freelancer, providing a flexible and rewarding career path.
By specializing in rotomation, you can continue to develop your skills and knowledge, staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the industry. This can lead to more opportunities for career advancement and higher salaries.
Rotomation requires using industry-standard software such as Adobe After Effects, Nuke, and Mocha. By learning these programs, you can gain the skills and knowledge necessary to create professional-grade visuals that meet industry standards
Unlock the Door to Your Dream Job
In our journey with a student, we ensure that they get access to the best job opportunities in the industry and top-notch rotomation skills. Upon completing our rotomation course, students are welcomed into our placement assistance program, where our dedicated team works tirelessly to help them take the next step in their careers.
We have built a strong placement assistance program where students can access exclusive job opportunities. Additionally, we help students prepare for interviews, refine their resumes, and even arrange mock interviews to ensure they are well-prepared and confident.
What Our Alumni Say?
- AVGCI's Rotomation course gave me the foundation I needed to start my career in the animation industry. The instructors were knowledgeable and supportive, and the curriculum was comprehensive.
- Taking AVGCI's Rotomation course was one of my best decisions. The course was challenging, but the instructors were patient and provided constructive feedback with every step of the way.
- I gained valuable experience during this course by using industry-standard software like Adobe After Effects and Nuke, which helped me land my dream job as a freelance rotomation artist. I can't thank AVGCI enough for its guidance and support.
Upon completing this course, you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in a career in rotomation.
- Definition of rotomation and its applications in the animation industry
- Overview of rotoscoping and matchmoving
- Comparison of rotomation with other animation techniques
- Planning and preparation for a rotomation project
- Script analysis and breakdown
- Camera tracking and scene reconstruction/li>
- Data collection for rotomation
- Introduction to different rotomation techniques, including hand-keyed, motion capture, and image-based
- Motion blur and depth of field considerations
- Frame rate and interpolation techniques
- Creating believable movements for characters and objects
- Introduction to software used in rotomation, including Adobe After Effects, Nuke, and SynthEyes
- Basic to advanced features of each software
- Workflow integration between different software
- Hands-on experience with each software
- Finishing touches and finalizing the rotomation output
- Compositing the rotomated elements into the final animation
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving common issues in post-production
- Best practices for delivering the final output to clients
- Overview of the job roles and opportunities in the rotomation industry
- Networking and building a portfolio
- Developing a career roadmap and goal-setting
- Industry trends and future opportunities in rotomation