VFX rotoscopy is a vital process within the VFX field. Whether you need to remove elements from a live-action footage or add elements to it, rotoscopy is the technique required to do it. At AVGCI, we offer world-class live projects that give you holistic exposure on how to hone your skills in Rotoscopy; how advanced techniques are employed; and how to start your career in the VFX industry through Rotoscopy as a skill.
What will I learn?
- Know what, when and how to do proper rotoscoping
- Know how to use After Effects and Mocha AE for rotoscoping live-action shots
- Apply basic and advanced techniques in rotoscoping
- Build confidence by building your first Rotoscopy project under the training of Industry professionals
- Job-oriented, industry centric curriculum
- Hands-on practical training using latest tools and software
- Certified faculty
- Exposure to industry interaction and workshops
- Placement assistance